I Am Sorry.. | For Karmen and Dia - From AVA

 I am truly sorry for what happened, Karmen. It is quite saddening that I am now framed as the bad guy when all that happened was me just unlocking your account. It is absolutely hilarious that I was said to hack for Robux, fun, or just to gain power. Spoiler alert: I never ‘hacked’ for any of those things. I was, to be honest, forced. I was apart of a hacking team that, from my knowledge, is still around - and their main goal is to hack you. All the warnings was me, warning you for the hackers that are on literally spying on you in-game. The people you adopt in Brookhaven? 99 percent of them are hackers. I tried warning you. Tried friending you, but you didn’t listen. I then wanted to tell Dia, your cousin, but she didn’t listen either. Though, I understand. I’m dubbed as a ‘cruel hacker,’ so it would make since.

I am sorry. The person on Instagram is not me. Someone hacked me.

 

 

Comments

  1. You texted me and Karmenator11 on Roblox about the newsletter? Here’s what we have to say, Wonderland:
    “Me and Karmen are not glad that we’re famous for being hacked. Everyone knows us as the cousins that ‘lied’ about being hacked, or the cousins that hacked on Roblox, by Ava. However, we do not mind if we have fans! Our fans are like our friends. We’re glad to know that we have a fanbase.
    Keep in mind that, if you are ever talking about us, we’d like to remain anonymous. I don’t want anyone to know about our family or about our true lives.
    Thank you for reading.
    —Anastasia and Karmen”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dia

Karmen