Who Am I?

 Hello.

Who am I, and how do I know so much about the hacking incidents? Well - I am Wonderland, though a lot of you may know me as WonderfulxLand. I was once the head of the “hacking business” but quit after 2 years. I am no longer mentioned, and many of the hackers despise me - primarily June, for which I understand. Please don’t think of me as a fabricator, as I am not. I am here to help clear up things, and allow stories to be told. Please, trust me @karmenator11. I’m begging.

My native language is Latin, however, as that language decreases in popularity, I was primarily taught English. Nevertheless, I am here to help. I want you all to know that. Thank you.

Any questions? Ask, either on Roblox or on here.

Do not affront, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dia

Karmen

I Am Sorry.. | For Karmen and Dia - From AVA